Friday, October 18, 2013

One on One with Itiku Titilayo Regina Dancer and Singer in Saro The Musical

In Saro The Musical, Itiku Titilayo Regina plays the dancer,  singer and waka pass. In this interview, she talks about what inspired her to be a part of the project.

Read more below...

What impact do you think Saro The Musical has on the society?
Saro The Musical will let the young generations know that all decisions can be fulfilled with determination.

How has Saro The Musical Saro The Musical influenced you personally?
Saro The Musical has influenced me Immensely; it has influenced my music knowledge.

What do you look forward to the most during the 3–day event?
I will be looking out for a good performance and the audience' reaction.

What has been the most exciting thing about this project to you?
The most exciting thing to me is the fact that it's a musical and a very goood one too.

What inspired you to join Saro The Musical?
First I was by the concept then most importantly I was inspired by the name of the play itself SARO.

How do you feel taking part in Saro The Musical?
I feel very great to be part of this very big Project (Saro The Musical)

What role are you playing in Saro?
I'm one of the dancers, singers and also one of the touts and waka pass babes...they are quite interesting roles

What will you say to people out there who are ready to watch Saro The Musical?
(Gestures...) Please guys fasting your seat belts because the saro train is about to move and this trip will be an unforgettable one for you,I bet it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment